IMAGE EUPHORIA IS NOT JUST FOR BRIDES...

Starting in June, I will be expanding my mobile business to include all hair services. I will be fully equipped to offer colour, perms, hi and lo lights, cuts and facial waxing.

I'll be posting pics of my work in the next little while.

I work mainly with Matrix colours, but have had formal training in Schwarzkopf, Joico and Wella colours.

For those who are allergic to traditional colours, I am also fully trained in Farouk colours, the ammonia-free, eco-friendly colour line that smells like heaven and works like a charm!

Please email for appointments and prices.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Studio 90 - Photography by Latch Photo and Tamara Herselman

1 comment:

Seja bem vindo ao meu blog ! said...

It is great that blog ...
I very much!
Congratulations!
He comments on my blog too!
I would be very happy!
Kiss